Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts.
All week, I’ve been hearing Paul Simon’s song, “Slip Sliding Away”, in my head every time I drive anywhere. That may have influenced these prompts.
1. What is the slipperiest slope you’ve ever navigated?
2. In the prompt above, did you confine yourself to actual weather-related slopes? If you did, think beyond the ski slope, ice-covered street, or un-shoveled sidewalk and try again.
3. Who is the slipperiest person you know?
4. What is the last thing that slipped through your fingers?
5. Now is your chance to slip something in where it doesn’t belong. What will that be?
Happy Friday, everyone, from the land of never-ending winter.