Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts.
This week feels like the gateway to high holiday merriment. And so prompts veer towards the nostalgic.
1. My favorite winter holiday scent is the smell of a fresh Christmas tree. Yours?
2. Traditions mean more when life is shifting. What tradition will remain with you always?
3. Rewrite your favorite holiday story for modern times.
4. Gift of time, gift that gets used up, gift of an experience, or gift that you must find a spot for?
5. Who do you miss most at this time of year?
Happy Friday. And Happy Hanukkah to those who observe it.
A STORY FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE
This week, I had a story published at Postcard Poems and Prose that is one of six finalists for their Fiction4aDay contest. The story, A Shot in the Light, can be read here. If you like it, please join other readers in voting (instructions are on the site). The other five stories are fun reads, too. Have a look!