Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts.
Halloween is over. Frosty mornings have arrived here in Minnesota, where my own thoughts are turning toward Thanksgiving and cooking, family and friends, things for which to be grateful.
And it’s been an odd sort of week with people I love in situations that are not the best and, yet, everyone still finds ways to do their work, laugh, care for their kids, and look ahead to other things.
So, with other people’s stories swirling in my mind, here is this week’s list of five prompts:
1. Who do you trust to be there when you wake up in recovery after surgery, mind foggy, lips loose?
2. While driving, you make a turn into oncoming traffic and you realize a car coming at you is going to hit you. Your first thought is…
3. Imagine life without one of your senses.
4. What is the one souvenir you’ve brought home from a trip that you pick up again and again?
5. What do you consider absolute evil?
Happy Friday, everyone. Since Monday is Veteran’s Day here in the U.S., I’d like to share some photos I took on a recent visit to the San Diego area. These are from the Mt. Soledad veteran’s memorial in La Jolla.