Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts.
This week’s prompts are really late due to technical difficulties with Blogger. Thanks to the Blogger forum, I stumbled over a work-around. Better late than never, as they say.
And so, here we are with day-after-Halloween quiet and and All Saints’ Day feel.
1. Where do you feel the strongest presence of family ghosts?
2. You have two weeks for a retreat – no computer, no phone, no television. Where do you go?
3. What do you consider holy?
4. Do you welcome solitude or run from it?
5. Would you live in a house on an unstable cliff by the ocean?
These kinds of prompts remind me that the season here in Minnesota is shifting to a quieter, more introspective time. Happy Friday, everyone.
And happy fifth birthday to Every Day Poets. I am proud to be a part of the editorial team.