Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts.
1. Some days, all it takes is cheesy mashed potatoes* to make things right in the world.
2. Sometimes I carry stones around because they feel exquisite between my fingers.
3. What book’s plot would you like to swipe for your very own?
4. Choose a symbol for yourself. Explain/expand.
5. What do you do when you cannot sit still?
Happy Friday. Go cook something.
*And my recipe is here:
8 russet potatoes, scrubbed, peeled, and quartered
3 cloves garlic, peeled
4 tbsp butter
1/2 C whole milk
1 C finely shredded cheddar
1/2 tsp salt
Boil quartered potatoes and peeled garlic cloves in salted water until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork (about 15-20 minutes). Drain potatoes/garlic, mash roughly, then add butter and milk. Mash some more, then add 1/2 C cheese. Mash again, add salt, mash one final time. Top with remaining 1/2 C cheese. Enjoy!