Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts:
1. Better than a Rorschach test? I want to try making my own crystals with ink blots of assorted colors on wet paper that I leave outside in the sub-zero air.
2. Contemplation of the many things that can be shattered: plates, windows, confidences, vessels, hearts…
3. Once, a long time ago, I left a nightshirt that smelled of my then-boyfriend unwashed for months. It was my last connection to him.
4. Wind whistling through white pines – good. Wind whistling through the seemingly closed car window on a sub-zero winter day – bad.
5. Clean flannel sheets on bare skin while snow falls in the back yard.
What spins a story for you today?
|Rorschach example from morguefile.com|