Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts:
1. In my alternate life, we never met.
2. My childhood neighborhood was a tightly-designed grid. Life still feels more comfortable with well-defined edges.
3. What’s the best possible thing you could inherit?
4. Today’s first thankless task is……
5. When all else fails, write about the dog.
And your fragments are…?
Happy New Year! My living room still hosts a decorated balsam and I am reluctant to give up its outdoorsy smell. May your creative work for 2013 grow into something surprising and wonderful.
|photo courtesy of morguefile.com|