Your weekly offering of writing/art/journal prompts:
1. Post-Halloween quiet, Day of the Dead, fallow gardens, and a breath before holiday shopping madness.
2. Silky fluff from burst-open milkweed pods rivals the first snow for soft, white purity.
3. It’s hard to autograph an e-reader edition of a book. How can authors make those editions personalized for readers?
4. Watch a small child chase dust motes in a shaft of sunlight and be reminded of how a bit of magic can be found anywhere.
5. Have you accidentally run over a small animal (like a quickly-darting kamikaze squirrel) with your car lately?
Ready, set, go!