Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts:
1. If you focus on the shadows, what can you tease into existence? What stays hidden?
2. While out walking the dogs early today, I had the odd sensation of sun setting in the east as a cloud bank from the west moved in quickly and cut off the morning light.
3. If autumn had a goofy slogan, it might be something like when trees get naked and people get dressed.
4. Orange was always one of the crayons I used least as a kid. Now orange is one of my favorite colors as long as it’s not the shade of a school bus.
5. Funny how some days I hear the trains in the distance here and other days, even though they sound their horns, I have no awareness of them at all. I have always lived within earshot of trains. Always.
Ready, set, go!