1. Everything seems more still in the early morning after a middle-of-the-night thunderstorm.
2. When babies learn to open cupboards, they are endlessly entertained. What endlessly entertains adults in such a simple manner?
3. Sometimes, I have no desire to travel.
4. How often do you wonder if you’re normal and then wonder why it matters and if normal is just another word for boring?
5. I would be a lousy scientist.
And your fragments are…?
May your day bring something utterly unexpected.
|Bird feeding frenzy. Paris, 2008. Photo by KCMickelson.|
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Every Day Poets is now accepting new submissions of your very best short (less than 500 words) poetry. Send only your best unpublished (yes, this includes your own blog) work. If you wish to submit a seasonal piece, EDP will now look at Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s themes. Guidelines here.