1. The image that stays with me from this week is the moon rising just as the fireworks went off on the Fourth of July.
2. Nothing says good morning like a little chewed hole in a basement ceiling panel that announces a mouse has entered the house. Is it possible to not have rodents sneak in when we have construction at our house?
3. I’ve been drowning Japanese beetles in a bucket of soapy water all week to save my garden. Will this affect my karma?
4. I am grateful to live in Minnesota right now, even with this long heat wave.
5. Where is the last place you had an unexpectedly great conversation with someone you don’t know? Mine was over the fresh corn in the grocery store yesterday.
|First raspberry from our garden. My daughter got there first.|
And your fragments are….?
Happy post-Fourth Friday. Stay cool.