1. Never set herb seedlings in front of the window that will allow a wind gust to blow the seedlings into the sink where clean dishes are drying.
2. Mobius strip as metaphor for….what?
3. Today’s soundtrack: wind chimes, traffic, wrens in the crabapple, pine boughs in the wind, chattering one-year-old.
4. The oriental poppies have exploded into one of my favorite violently bright shades of orange-red in the front yard.
5. Cutting my caffeine intake does make a difference.
And your fragments are….?
REMINDER: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS – GREAT BIG LITTLE POEMS CONTEST
Every Day Poets’ Great Big Little Poems Contest is still accepting entries, so check out the guidelines and see if this contest is for you. Good luck to all who dare to enter.
|This is Ruby. She is actually smirking. (photo by kcmickelson)|