1. Three crows on a light standard near the high school; are they waiting for new drivers to run over something that will become their breakfast?
2. The news flash about the New Jersey middle school that banned hugging juxtaposed with my daughter not being too thrilled to get a hug this morning to send her off on the school orchestra trip…..
3. A two-mile walk at night is better than any sleeping pill.
4. About babies: why buy actual toys when you have plastic cups that stack?
5. Allow yourself to be awestruck.
And your fragments are….?
DO A KIND THING
Here in Minnesota, the incredibly early spring has those of us who garden itching to get into the dirt. In fact, this morning’s Minneapolis Star Tribune has a great article about urban farming that reminded me how much good growing food can do. It gets us connected to the planet and each other, and encourages sharing. If you’ve ever grown zucchini, you know what I mean.
That’s why I’d like to share a link with you about Urban Farming, an organization dedicated to growing food for everyone and strengthening communities across the country. It’s worth checking out. May it inspire you to plant some seeds and share your harvest.