1. My favorite Jack Kerouac quote? “No fear or shame in the dignity of yr experience, language & knowledge”
2. Sometimes, I just want to spray paint this entire muted suburban neighborhood in some atomic-bright color. Washable paint, of course.
3. Guns in Minnesota – they’re not just for your gun closet anymore, so don’t sneak into your neighbor’s back yard to retrieve your kid’s ball. You just might be a threat against which defense with deadly force is necessary.
4. So, why doesn’t someone come up with an amendment that specifically requires the promotion of kindness?
5. Where would you put a STOP sign if you could randomly add one somewhere?
… and your fragments are?
Don’t read the newspaper before you brainstorm on a creative project.