This week’s writing prompts tumbled out like this:
1. Over 500 kids in one orchestra all playing at once = breath-taking occurrence.
2. Watching my daughter try on dresses for a dance this week reminded me that she (and many of her high school friends) has no idea how beautiful she is or how that beauty affects other people….hence her opinion that she would be just as happy wearing something made from duct tape.
3. After feeling stupid for letting my tires get too low in sub zero weather, I discovered that there was a line for the air hose at the local gas station. Guess it wasn’t just me. Now, what else have I let get too low?
4. The most amusing thing about being at the airport yesterday was watching people arrive wearing flip flops and wondering if they realized how cold it was in Minnesota and wondering if they had carried on their luggage. Just sayin’.
5. Every time he goes out of town, she makes fish so she doesn’t accidentally kill him.
And your fragments are…..?
May you find a warm place to write today.