1. Learning to draw is a humbling experience when everything on my paper looks like something the tide dragged in.
2. For once, just this week, I found a place where I could watch the full moon set in the early morning.
3. My husband gets to go to San Diego, California, tomorrow. Me? I get to go to St. Peter, Minnesota, on Monday. Oh, boy.
4. Old, abandoned concrete steps that lead from an oak-covered hill and don’t quite go all the way down to a lake shore, littered with a few cigarette butts and an empty bottle or two…..
5. A white squirrel leaps from tree limb to tree limb, flicks his tail, chatters, and disappears.
And your fragments are…..?
Happy Friday the 13th!