Writing prompt for this week….
1. The man in the cowboy hat outside the St. Anthony Park Post Office seemed to have misplaced himself.
2. Fencing masks make me think of a fly’s face. Maybe just one eye of a fly, actually.
3. This year, I’m going to spend less time waiting for others.
4. My friend hates the little sticky labels on fresh fruit and the way they pull at the skin when she tries to remove them.
5. We don’t tell people we appreciate them often enough. Why?
And your fragments are….?
And your wishes for writing prompts for 2012 are….?