1. Finally, frost on the pumpkin….and the grass, the roof, the coneflowers, the raspberry stalks, the deck chairs…..and permission to stop pulling weeds.
2. Twitter is a noisy place, like standing at a busy intersection all the time, only in cyberspace.
3. Going unplugged one day a week may not be enough.
4. Having a home office does not alleviate the need to take a vacation once in a while.
5. Desensitization. Status quo?
And your fragments are….?
DO A KIND THING
Got a kid who will trick or treat this Halloween? Perfect time to introduce the idea of collecting food shelf items along with all that fabulous candy. Here’s a story about one kid who did just that: Halloween for the Hungry
It’s a nice, inspiring read!