This week’s writing prompts are tinged with domesticity.
1. Homecoming, frost warnings, pumpkins as house decor, and the smell of almond oil.
2. Homemade pizza on a Thursday night and friends who sleep over.
3. Donuts on a Friday morning that make it easier to get out the door.
4. The attractiveness of ignoring my phone – make that both phones – for the next four hours.
5. The smell of Magic Spray Sizing, the feel of a warm shirt against my shoulders, and the rustle of newly-pressed fabric.
And your fragments are…..?
If you have success with any of these prompts, chime in with a comment below. Happy last day of September.