1. Food suspended in gelatin is always suspect.
2. When a guy stands in the yellow-line middle of a busy street – say, Lake Street in South Minneapolis – with his tie undone and a pint glass half full of beer in one hand while cars whiz on both sides of him, does he have a death wish or a drunken thrill addiction?
3. Knee-highs with a short black skirt are not a great look for a grown woman no matter how great her body is.
4. Gummy worms don’t get enough respect.
5. Mornings at the end of summer: things smell different, the light feels sadder somehow, and the little chill that creeps in makes me glad for sweatshirts.
And your fragments are….?
DO A KIND THING
School is starting up soon and lots of families are going to struggle to outfit their kids for another academic year. Want to help? Then this article at Volunteer Guide is for you: