A busy morning means I’m sure to forget something. I remembered that I hadn’t posted this as I was grasping a paint brush and considering the best way to paint trim.
Now that I’m paint-free and smell a whole lot better, here are your (and my) Friday fragments.
1. Whoever invented painter’s tape was a genius.
2. When I’m awake at 2:00 a.m., I like to look at lightning.
3. Having roofers walking on my roof for the past few days reminds me why I don’t want to live on the lower level of an apartment building.
4. Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t make spritz cookies in June.
5. I’m done wearing socks until it snows again.
And your fragments are….?
Here’s hoping for a good Friday happy hour.